Whether you’re a seasoned tea sipper who enjoys trying new brands and varieties or someone who’s new to the world of tea and wanting to discover the right cup for you, Sipsby.com could be the company you’re looking for.
Partnering with new and established brands, they offer a personalized service for all tea sippers around the globe.
The Story of Sipsby.com
A small group of tea lovers based in Austin, Texas created a startup business with a focus on making the discovery of tea affordable, fun and personalized for their customers.
Claiming that they are the only multi-brand tea subscription service, they match their customers with a tea expert who learns your tastes and preferences.
How Sipsby.com Works
With over 100 global tea brands, this company offers caffeinated and herbal teas, from loose leaf to tea bags, catering to all tastes from teas sourced from all over the world. Every box is unique according to each individual profile.
Take the Quiz
You can create your own profile by taking the quiz and subscribing to a personalized Sips by box that will be delivered every month.
What’s in the Box?
Along with brand offers, lessons, recipes and giveaways, you will receive 4 sample teas each month that will make 15+ cups. Every month brings a new collection of samples including different varieties, flavors and brands.
Your profile, feedback and reviews determine what you will receive in your Sips by box over the course of your subscription.
Loose leaf tea samples will be accompanied by disposable tea bags, but they also offer muslin cloth, drawstring bags for you to steep your tea in. They are organic and can be washed in a lingerie/garment mesh bag, which is great for reducing the impact on the environment.
- Reusable and biodegradable filters (as needed)
- Steeping guidelines and tasting notes
- Exclusive offers with brand partners
The boxes are shipped on the first week of the month and include information about each tea sample, but you can discover more when you login to your Sips by account.
Loose leaf teas are packaged in one container along with silken pyramid sachets that allow free movement for the leaves.
Your Sips By Profile
There’s so much to learn on your Sips by profile, with information about new tea lessons and access to blog posts, podcasts and vlogs.
Once your profile is created, this company builds a flavor wheel for you and you’ll be matched with tea samples based on your personal tastes and updated according to your reviews and feedback.
You can skip a month if you’re still enjoying last month’s selection and you can cancel the auto-renew option by the 24th of each month.
Sips By Tea Partnerships
There are over 100 tea companies that Sips by partner with, offering a variety of options no matter what your tastes or preferences. Here’s a small sampling to give you an idea:
- TEAse – small-batch, hand-crafted artisan blends with the added bonus of tea party planning
- The Tea Shelf – based in India with over 150 years’ experience in traditional and exotic blends
- Tea for Three – organic and rainforest alliance blends that are healthy and sustainable
- Flower Girl Apothecarie – organic hand-crafted teas for mind, body and spirit
- Ahmad Tea – offering classic English teas and unique blends that supply the Royal family
- 3 Leaf Tea – specializing in different varieties and flavors of Matcha teas
- Leaf and Twig – organic loose leaf tisanes created by a Certified Holistic Herbalist
- Tiesta Tea – offering unique and flavorful blends based on 5 functions for the body
Sipsby.com also includes information about tea beauty hacks and they offer a gifting service with the same personalized touch. You can find them on Instagram where you can join a community of like-minded tea lovers and share feedback to enhance the experience of discovering a world of tea.