For many men there comes a time when their bodies don’t quite work how they used to, or certain stresses and medical conditions put new pressures on their biological functions.
It’s more than normal to start looking for miracle cures in the shape of strange pills and powders from the Internet, but there are also some natural solutions that can be tried without having to resort to chemical cocktails.
Erection tea is a great alternative option to try before going down more mysterious and invasive routes, and may just be the thing you need to get the blood flowing again. In this article, we’re going to take a close look at erection teas, how they can help your penis perform as desired, and a Kingpole Tea recipe that many men say has helped them.
How erection tea can help
So, what exactly is erection tea? While there are a number of different brands out there, erection tea is essentially a carefully selected blend of tea leaves, roots (such as ginger), and herbs. Acting together, these elements are known to boost testosterone, increase circulation to the penis, and generally enhance relaxation and health through reduced stress. By combining these benefits, the drinker can increase their chances of rising to the occasion – if you know what we mean.
With so many different types and ingredients out there, it might be a little confusing to pick which one. As long as it has plenty of reviews and contains natural ingredients, you can’t really go wrong. And, since we are talking about ingredients, let’s take a close look at some of the more popular components of erection tea. All of these are easy enough to find online or in natural health shops, so feel free to make your own recipe.
Ingredients of erection tea
Here are some of the most popular ingredients of herbal erection tea. As mentioned above, you can feel free to make your own combinations based on your personal tastes. If you find that a certain combination doesn’t change your situation, you can switch things up to other ingredients and experiment from there. Everyone is unique, so there’s no right or wrong answer here.
- Fenugreek: Rich in vitamins and amino acids, men who take fenugreek reported more active bedroom experiences. As a member of the pea family, the benefits come from the seeds themselves. You can read more about fenugreek tea benefits here.
- Ginger: Is believed to have vasodilating properties, meaning that they help open up the blood vessels, allowing for better blood flow to the penis. Ginger has a strong flavour, so try to balance it with something sweet.
- Chamomile: This is a popular and relaxing tea that can help calm the mind and any mentally-linked performance issues. We recommend these 100% natural chamomile tea flowers from Earthwise Aromatic.
- Lemon juice: Lemons have been shown to improve the health of blood vessels and arteries, containing high levels of vitamin C and bioflavonoids.
- Black tea: Helps to reduce blood pressure and acts as a cortisol blocker. We suggest picking up a packet of this 365 Everyday Value, Organic Black Tea.
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling,...
- Honey: Has been linked to raising your testosterone levels, although research on that is limited. However, it won’t hurt to include this in your mix and will help to improve the overall flavor, especially if you prefer black tea.
- Ginseng: Packed with nitric oxide, Ginseng helps to get blood flowing during sexual arousal, which in turn can help with erection issues. While it may not be the cure for all your problems, this is an essential part of any erection tea blend.
- Mulondo: Also known as (Mondia Whitei) is another medicinal plant that comes in powder form and is said to act as an aphrodisiac.
So, these are some of the most popular elements of arousal tea. Mix and match them to your preference to help you with erectile dysfunction. But, here’s a recipe to help get you started.
Brew your own Kingpole Tea
Being harder doesn’t have to be hard. Try out this recipe and you just might bring your erections back to life again.
- Fill your kettle or stove-top pot with a litre (4 cups) of water.
- Boil the water and brew 5 bags of black tea.
- Add 2 to 4 tablespoons of powdered ginger into the mix.
- A tiny amount of lemon juice for vitamin C.
- A touch of honey for sweetness.
- Mix the black tea together with the ginger, lemon and honey into a teapot.
- After 4-5 minutes, remove the bags and sweeten more if needed (black tea can be bitter).
- Drink the tea hot or cool it down with some ice if preferred.
Tea can help, but isn’t the cure
While we think erection teas can help, you do need to bear in mind that if you have a serious medical condition or have bad lifestyle choices, they can only do so much. However, if you have trouble getting harder when it matters most, trying a tea can’t hurt.
There are many different online health shops and natural wellbeing centres that offer all manners of tea that may help, but always make sure to buy the ones that are 100% natural. Quite often, the teas that you see in health shops will contain a number of the above ingredients, without the tea specifically being sold for erectile dysfunction. These are still viable choices, as long as they contain some of the more essential components such as ginseng, ginger, lemon juice and honey.
We hope this article has been helpful to you. At the end of the day, how you perform has no reflection on you as a person and it’s important to know that you’re not alone. Erectile dysfunction affects millions of men around the world. If you are not used to having problems with erections, please see a medical professional as soon as possible, as it may be the sign of an underlying issue.
Now, put on the kettle, light some candles, drink your tea and get romantic.
Last update on 2021-04-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API