A tea infuser bottle is a great way to take your tea with you on the go, but they’re definitely not all created equal. Why have any old infuser, when you could have the best loose leaf tea infuser bottle instead? All of our top picks are reasonably priced, and we looked at a few different categories so no matter what style you need – we’ve got you covered with a great pick!
Some are designed to be a lot more practical and functional than others, and it’s kind of hard to tell before actually trying them out sometimes, so it can be kind of tricky to shop for it – which is why we wanted to make that whole process a little easier for our readers! That means you’ll have more time to enjoy your favorite tea – nice, right?
As such, we’ve gone through a ton of different loose leaf tea infusers to bring you our opinion on which one makes the most sense to own.
When choosing which one would be our top choice as the BEST tea infuser for when you’re on the go, we kept a few different things in mind:
Choosing a Loose Leaf Tea Infuser Bottle:
- The price: We’re not necessarily looking for the cheapest,rather we’re looking for the one that offers the best value. It’s not about spending the least, it’s about getting the most for your money before hitting the point of diminishing returns.
- Quality and feel: This is just overall how well it’s made, how durable it is, how it feels in the hands. Does it feel really cheap and fragile, or like something that’ll last you for years?
- Practicality: If there was one option that worked really well, but was a total pain to clean and not very portable, and even thought it did a great job – would you really ever look forward to using it, or would you find yourself just not bothering to even bring tea some days? We wanted to pick options that are easy enough to use that they’re super practical.
- Overall design: Any glaring design flaws that seriously hamper it, or on a more positive note – great design choices that make it rise about the competition? Does it look really nice, or have a weird style?
So, that was the goal and what we were looking for from these bottles, and we’re pretty confidant that we nailed it! Let us know what you think of our picks, but first just one more thing to keep in mind…
We’ve highlighted a few different options here. They all have their pros and their cons, and we’ve organized them based on giving a different weight to different pros and cons, with the top pick being the one that we believe is the best choice for most people.
However, you may be looking for something slightly different, for example maybe you definitely don’t want a glass one. In that case, just choose whichever one from this list suits your individual needs and preferences the best – every infuser mug on this is a solid choice, it just comes down to the one that suits you.
Top Overall: Bamboo Tumbler with Tea Infuser by LeafLife
- UNIQUE BAMBOO EXTERIOR - Our high capacity 17oz Tumblers are made of Bamboo,...
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR - All our flask's interior are made from...
- MAINTAINS TEMPERATURE - Our Insulated Water Bottles utilise the latest Vacuum...
- BONUS TEA INFUSER - 2 piece detachable Tea Infuser and Strainer. Brew your...
This tea infuser bottle has a nice stainless steel interior, and a gorgeous bamboo exterior. It protects your hands from the heat (or the cold), since it can keep your tea hot for 12 hours, or if you prefer iced tea, it’ll keep it chilly for up to an entire day!
The little basket attaches to the top, and you can put your tea leaves in there, or simply have them floating around in the main section of the bottle with all of the water, for instance if you were making a cold brew with an herbal tea where you’re less worried about it becoming bitter.
For more traditional loose leaf teas, after it’s steeped in the hot water for a few minutes, you just remove the little basket and you can put the lid back on the bottle and you’re all set.
It’s reasonably priced, and you can get it on Amazon, where it has incredible review scores from hundreds of happy customers.
Extra tip: You can slice up some fruit pieces and add them to the stainless steel basket inside the bottle to enjoy fruit infused water or tea.
Best Double-Ended: The New Sacred Glass Tumbler with Infuser
- CREATE MOMENTS OF PRESENCE AND CONNECTION - with our signature double walled...
- SLIM, LIGHT & STRONG - Keep drinks hot or cold for upto 45 minutes. Each tea...
- INSPIRE, CONNECT, LOVE - Featuring a subtle, beautiful, logo free 'Sacred...
- FEEL GREAT, BE HEALTHY & ECO-FRIENDLY - No harmful plastic, chemical smells, or...
There are pros and cons to these glass double-sided tea infuser bottles that open at both ends, and that’s simply that they’re naturally more prone to leaking than a bottle with only one opening that sits upright.
Overall, they still have really good reviews, and generally should work fine, but when you first get your bottle you’ll just want to test it and make sure both seals are perfect, and if not – simply reach out to customer support and they’ll get you setup with a replacement. The one we’ve chosen as our top pick gets great reviews, and rarely has any issues at all.
Some people really don’t like the idea of having their hot water sitting in a plastic bottle for a long period of time, so they opt for glass bottles like this one instead. Also, having the double-ends allows you more control over your steeping.
If you’re steeping your tea on the go, you can simply flip the bottle over when you want to stop the process, to avoid getting a bitter taste in your drink that comes from over-steeping.
So, if you understand there’s more of a chance (although still a small chance) that this type of bottle can leak, and you think that’s a small price to pay for the added convenience and, for lack of a better word, “cleanness” of glass – this one is our top pick.
Best Value Option: The Aladdin Portable Tea Infuser Bottle Review
[button-green url=”http://amzn.to/2ARRURY” target=”_blank” position=”center” rel=”nofollow”]View on Amazon[/button-green]
Finally, here’s our BEST VALUE pick! This simple bottle from Aladdin allows you to have total control over your steeping time, and it’s the cheapest GOOD option we’ve come across. You can take your tea with you on the go, and steep all day.
It’s lightweight, easy to clean, really easy to use, and holds 12 ounces. You can also use it to infuser fruit and water, for hot or cold teas, so if you don’t like the stainless steel, bamboo, or glass options – here’s a good choice!
Last update on 2019-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API