There are tons of different copper tea kettles out there to choose from, so how do you pick? Well, it really comes down to what style you have in mind, what’s going to look good in your home, and what you plan on using it for.
- Want to get right to the point?
- Choosing The Best Copper Tea Kettle For Your Home
- Classic antique style – TOP PICK #1: DEMMEX Heavy Gauge 1mm Thick Hammered Copper Tea Pot
- Best budget option: Whistling Tea Kettle by Imperial Home (Stainless steel + copper color)
- Final Thoughts:
Want to get right to the point?
These two are our favorite overall options, you can keep reading to learn why we like them the best, or you can head over to Amazon to learn more about them and to read some reviews from others who love them
Our top pick: DEMMEX Heavy Gauge 1mm Thick Hammered Copper Tea Pot
Best budget option: Whistling Tea Kettle by Imperial Home
On this page, we’re going to take a look at the best options out there so you can choose the best one depending on what matters most to you..
- Style / appearance: How does it look? This is very objective, since some people may prefer a classic/antique look, others might prefer something more modern with clean lines, and so on… but we’ll include enough examples that we’re sure you’ll love some of them!
- Value: We’re definitely taking price into considering too, but value is a little bit different. Price is the amount of you pay, and value is whether you’re getting your money’s worth or not. It’s important to us, when we’re recommending any of these products, that they represent a great value. We’ll be looking at some that are on the more expensive side of things, along with some more affordable options, but one thing is true for every kettle we’re looking at today – it’s got to be a great value to be included here!
- Quality: This kind of ties into value too, how well made is the best copper tea kettle? Sometimes, we’re okay getting a little bit lower quality when it means saving a good amount of money, but we still didn’t want to make any major sacrifices in quality, and we’d never dare to recommend anything that didn’t meet our strict quality guidelines.
- To sum it all up and quickly go over the criteria we have when making these recommendations: It has to look great, and you have to be better excellent quality for the price you’re paying. Beyond that, we’ll also be discussing what makes each of these options unique and special, any additional features they have, and giving our thoughts on them.
Choosing The Best Copper Tea Kettle For Your Home
From antique copper kettles with beautiful, aged patinas on them, newer ones with simulated patinas, or something that looks brand new and modern – there are a lot of options to choose from. Also, something else to keep in mind is whether you’re buying it as a decoration or accent piece for a room, or as a kitchen item you’re going to be using often. You can find an antique copper tea kettle at a garage sale, a second-hand store, a thrift shop, with some luck – or you can opt for something brand new from Amazon. They have some surprisingly nice options to choose from, that are very high quality items that can be passed down.
Classic antique style – TOP PICK #1: DEMMEX Heavy Gauge 1mm Thick Hammered Copper Tea Pot
This one isn’t old, but it does have that classic look to it. It’s got super high reviews, 1mm thick copper with a designer hammered into it. It has a wood handle, and is suitable for gas and electric stoves (but not induction).
The handle is wood, and the entire thing is handmade in Turkey. There’s a certain authenticity that you feel when you pick it up, and it’s nice that it doesn’t cost a fortune, either. We’ve seen regular old run of the mill kettles at department stores for more expensive than this one, making it a pretty easy choice. There’s a few other styles to choose from, too, if you’re looking for something a little different. We’ll include them below for your browsing convenience.
Here are the other two styles…
You can find them all on the product’s Amazon page, right here!
Best budget option: Whistling Tea Kettle by Imperial Home (Stainless steel + copper color)
Including this one might be cheating a bit, but if you’re looking for an ultra-affordable copper kettle because you like the look of copper, but something practical for daily use, this one fits the bill.
The outside is designed to look like copper, but the inside is stainless steel for durability and ease of maintenance and use.
It holds 2.8 liters making it a very ample size even when you have people over, and is also available in different colors, including a darker more weathered looking copper, and everything else from pink, to white, to red, to blue, etc.
On the downside, it’s not a full-on copper kettle like you might be looking for, but it’s also quite a bit less expensive than many other options we’ve seen, and is a really good compromise if you want a perfectly functional kettle that still has that copper look to it. It has a sophisticated looking style, however some prefer a more intricate appearance that’s going to build up a real copper patina over time, so if that’s you, you’ll want to consider one of the other options.
As an alternative to this one, for about twice the price, there’s also this one which has a real copper exterior:
We really hope you find this page to be useful in your quest for the perfect kettle made of copper. Our goal is to make everything quick and easy enough that you can see the best (and worst, in some cases) aspects of each one, in order to make an informed decision. It’s one thing for us to just say “This one is the best, buy it..” but everyone is different, so instead, we choose the best handful of options, each one with its own unique reasons that make it one of the best, we present them to you in an easy-to-digest manner, and then it’s all up to you – pick the one you like the best!
Each and every product we feature is great in its own way, and will be the perfect choice for somebody, which one is the perfect choice for you? Let us know, after reading through these options, which one ultimately decide to go with – we’d love to hear what it was that caught your attention the most!