Art of Tea is a tea brand based out of Los Angeles, California who say they first “planed their seeds” in the tea world, so to speak, when the founder was studying preventative medicine in 1996. You can fast forward a bit, and at the end of the day, all signs pointed to tea.
Here are some of the reasons that Art of Tea is worth checking out, and some interesting tidbits that make them stand-out from the crowd. Also, we’ll be sharing some information on discounts, promotions, and coupons. But first, take a look at this video that gives you a look into the philosophies and processes of an excellent tea company.
These are experts in the world of tea, they even offer tea training and tea sommelier courses.
- Here’s a look at their process:
- Art of Tea Review
- Art of Tea Coupons, Discounts, and Promotions
- Where to buy Art of Tea
Here’s a look at their process:
- They have close relationships with farmers in the countries from where they source their fine teas. This takes getting on a plane and actually getting out there, meeting people, shaking hands, and ensuring that they’re always getting a great product for sell to their customers all around the world.
- Steve Schwartz is widely regarded as as Master Tea Blender, and it comes through in some of the really clever, unique, or simply very well executed blends that his company has become famous for.
- Art of Tea has won awards for their tea blends, not to mention awards for blends that have been sold under different names by different companies, because other tea companies actually seek out art of tea to provide them with product.
- Steve has spoken at World Tea Conventions to sold-out crowds to hear him speak on the topic of blending teas, but you don’t have to travel to a convention to understand the wisdom behind his blends, because each sip really speaks for itself – and thanks to their convenient online store, you can order a cuppa without putting down your phone or computer.
Doesn’t it just feel good to support a brand that’s aiming to do good in the world? We’ve all seen huge corporations make donations, but often times people feel kind of skeptical about that, like they’re only doing it for the publicity or for some weird tax benefits. But when you see smaller brands doing it, sometimes you can just tell they genuinely care about doing great work and using their positions to make a positive impact on the world, and we have to give Art of Tea kudos for the great work they do and the wonderful causes they help to support, such as clean drinking water for those in the world who still don’t have proper access to something we all take for granted every time we pour a cup of tea.
Art of Tea Review
We have not yet published any reviews of the Art of Tea brand yet, but if you’ve tried them and want to share your thoughts, please get in touch with us, we would be happy to share your opinions about The Art of Tea with our readers! Please make sure to include the tea you’ve tasted, your thoughts, if it’s something you would buy or order again, and describe as best you can what you liked and disliked about it. Also, tell us some other teas that you like or dislike as well, so that everyone else reading will know how well your palliate matches up with theirs.
Art of Tea Coupons, Discounts, and Promotions
Art of Tea have some great deals sometimes, your best bet is just to take a look at their site and see what’s new. For example, at the time of publishing this, they’re offering a $10 bonus to you and your friend if you refer a friend to buy tea from them. $10 gets you about 15 cups worth of one of their finer teas, or a tin of something like English Breakfast Tea that will give you around 40 cups, give or take, depending on how many leaves you like to use to steep each cup of tea, and whether or not you like to re-steep used leaves in new water.
This $10 Art of Tea discount is fun to use with a friend, since you both get to choose $10 worth of tea, and then you can get together and try each other’s choices, plus it’s just a good excuse to drink tea with a pal.
Where to buy Art of Tea
If you’re looking to purchase some of their teas, you can do so directly on their website or you can also do so via Amazon. Here are a few of the most highly recommended blends by Art of Tea that you’ll want to check out, and these are all available on Amazon as well.
3. Art of Tea Earl Grey Creme (2.5oz tin, about 40 cups)
This is a lovely take on Earl Grey gets it distinct aroma and flavor from oil of bergamot and a little bit of French Vanilla, as well. This is an organic tea that offers a perfect gateway into a very interesting world of tea, it’s very inviting.
2. AoT Iron Goddess of Mercy Oolong Tea (2.5oz tin, about 40 cups)
This unapologetic Oolong is grown in the high hills of China, where the most tender leaves are tossed in a basket right after being harvested, and gentle oxidized perfection. There are some very bold and unique flavors hiding in here, but it still stays true to a classic Oolong.
1. AoT White Coconut Crème White Loose Leaf Tea (1.5oz tin, about 25 cups)
This delicate and lovely white tea has hints of coconut and a certain creaminess that’s hard to describe. It’s a real treat, and probabally unlike anything you’ve sipped before if you’re a more casual tea drinker.
With these three selections, Art of Tea is really giving all of the other organic tea companies a run for their money. If none of those catch your eye, remember, there are a TON more to choose from at Art of Tea’s online store, their full line is availiable there for you to browse and enjoy. The only downside is that there are so many tasty teas to tempt you – but that’s really not a bad problem to have, is it?